- Four to six vegetables a day.
- Two or more fresh fruits a day.
- One good starch a day (ie. Millet, yellow cornmeal, steamed brown
rice or wild rice)
- One good protein a day (ie. Sole, trout, chicken, turkey, egg omelet,
nut butters, seed butters)
- Two leafy green vegetables a day
- 8 to 10 (eight ounce) glasses of water a day.
Fifty to sixty percent of the food you eat daily should be raw. One suggested
meal is the “rainbow salad”. The body needs variety and the
“Rainbow Salad” offers that variety. The “Rainbow Salad”
has all the colors of the rainbow in the salad…
- All yellow foods are laxatives.
- All red foods are stimulants.
- All green foods are builders and cleansers.
- All blue/purple foods are healing foods.
The body does not function properly without all of the
above foods. So make sure that your daily diet has either a “rainbow
salad” in it every day or a combination of the foods listed.